- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1/2 sheet pan
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Sugar, Granulated 1000 g
- Water 300 g
- Glucose 100g
- Egg Whites 240g
- Gelatin Leaves 40 each
- Fruit Puree 100g
- 10X Sugar As needed
- Cornstarch As needed
- 1. Cook sugar, water and glucose to 130° C, and make an Italian Meringue.
- 2. Add the bloomed gelatin into it.
- 3. When the mix has cooled down, add the fruit puree (or extract).
- 4. Mix equal parts 10x Sugar and Cornstarch.
- 5. Sift this onto a parchment lined sheet pan.
- 6. Place the marshmallow mixture onto the sugar/cornstarch mix, and then sift additional sugar/cornstarch over top.
- 7. Let it rest over night before cutting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More