- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1/2 sheet pan
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Sugar, Granulated 1000 g
- Water 300 g
- Glucose 100g
- Egg Whites 240g
- Gelatin Leaves 40 each
- Fruit Puree 100g
- 10X Sugar As needed
- Cornstarch As needed
- 1. Cook sugar, water and glucose to 130° C, and make an Italian Meringue.
- 2. Add the bloomed gelatin into it.
- 3. When the mix has cooled down, add the fruit puree (or extract).
- 4. Mix equal parts 10x Sugar and Cornstarch.
- 5. Sift this onto a parchment lined sheet pan.
- 6. Place the marshmallow mixture onto the sugar/cornstarch mix, and then sift additional sugar/cornstarch over top.
- 7. Let it rest over night before cutting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More