Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
Sugar, Granulated 1000 g
Water 300 g
Egg Whites 240g
Gelatin Leaves 40 each
Fruit Puree 100g
10X Sugar As needed
Cornstarch As needed
1. Cook sugar, water and glucose to 130° C, and make an Italian Meringue.
2. Add the bloomed gelatin into it.
3. When the mix has cooled down, add the fruit puree (or extract).
4. Mix equal parts 10x Sugar and Cornstarch.
5. Sift this onto a parchment lined sheet pan.
6. Place the marshmallow mixture onto the sugar/cornstarch mix, and then sift additional sugar/cornstarch over top.
7. Let it rest over night before cutting.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Misc. Candy