- Cooking Time: 10min
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 3 tbsp Sabra Baba Ghanoush
- 1 medium-size eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds or sliced
- olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 bell pepper, chopped (any colour)
- ¾ cup sprouts
- 1/4 feta
- 3 pitas, with pockets
- I am cooking on a BBQ but it can easily be done in the oven for about the same time.
- Prepare on medium-high BBQ temperature. Brush both sides of the eggplant slices with olive oil and a dash of salt. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes and flip. Grill for an additional 3 to 4 minutes. The interior should be grayish and soft rather than hard and white. Prepare the pitas as the eggplant cools.
- • Open the pita pockets and spread on each: 1 tbsp of Baba Ghanoush, add in cucumber, bell pepper, sprouts and feta.
- • add in 2-3 slices of the eggplant
NotesI got bored of making the same lunches everyday and started to experiment with wraps.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More