- Cooking Time: 10min
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10min
BackstoryI got bored of making the same lunches everyday and started to experiment with wraps.
- 3 tbsp Sabra Baba Ghanoush
- 1 medium-size eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds or sliced
- olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 bell pepper, chopped (any colour)
- ¾ cup sprouts
- 1/4 feta
- 3 pitas, with pockets
- I am cooking on a BBQ but it can easily be done in the oven for about the same time.
- Prepare on medium-high BBQ temperature. Brush both sides of the eggplant slices with olive oil and a dash of salt. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes and flip. Grill for an additional 3 to 4 minutes. The interior should be grayish and soft rather than hard and white. Prepare the pitas as the eggplant cools.
- • Open the pita pockets and spread on each: 1 tbsp of Baba Ghanoush, add in cucumber, bell pepper, sprouts and feta.
- • add in 2-3 slices of the eggplant