- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- cheese slices (either use block cheese cut thick'ish, deli cheese cut thick'ish, or the kraft pre cut cracker slices)
- parchment paper
- sour cream (optional)
- salsa or hot sauce (optional)
- 1. place parchment paper in the microwave and line paper with cheese slices or cubes
- 2. microwave for 30 sec. intervals.
- 3. (keep an eye on them so they don't burn) they should turn a nice golden color (but not be bendy soft either)
- 4. you may need to do it a few times to learn the temp. adjustments of your microwave.
- 5. blot with paper towel to remove excess oil from the cheese.
- 6. let cool and serve either plain (like a big cheeze-it) or with sour cream and salsa....
Notesi always made sure to make a million of these tasty chips to have on hand while low carbing. they are absolutely siiiiinful. you can mix any cheese you want. (i loved boars head black wax cheddar, montery jack with jalapenos, krafts pre cut cracker slices)