- Cooking Time: 20min
- Servings: a gathering
- Preparation Time: 15min
- 8 1/2 cups tomatoes, chopped finely
- 11/3 cups onions, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup green pepper, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 7 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup coriander, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a large pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce to medium once it comes to a boil.
- Simmer, stirring often, for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and ladle into hot, sterilized jars.
- If you do not process the salsa in the boiling water bath it must be eaten within a few days.
- This tomato salsa recipe makes 6 - 2 cup jars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
The Naked Macaron
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More