- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 16 brownies
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 8 ounces fine quality milk chocolate,chopped
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbl.unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1.Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 350.Butter and flour a 9 inch square baking pan.
- 2.melt butter and half of the chocolate in a 11/2 quart heavy saucepan over low heat,stirring until smooth.Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.Stir in brown sugar and vanilla.Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.Until mixture is glossy and smooth.
- 3. Wisk together remaining ingredents,than stir into chocolate mixture.
- 4. Stir in remaining chocolate
- 5. Spread into pan and bake 25-30 minutes.
Notesas a confirmed chocoholic I am always on the lookout for recipes that use my favorite ingredent,chocolate and more chocolate.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More