- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 16 brownies
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 8 ounces fine quality milk chocolate,chopped
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbl.unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1.Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 350.Butter and flour a 9 inch square baking pan.
- 2.melt butter and half of the chocolate in a 11/2 quart heavy saucepan over low heat,stirring until smooth.Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.Stir in brown sugar and vanilla.Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.Until mixture is glossy and smooth.
- 3. Wisk together remaining ingredents,than stir into chocolate mixture.
- 4. Stir in remaining chocolate
- 5. Spread into pan and bake 25-30 minutes.
Notesas a confirmed chocoholic I am always on the lookout for recipes that use my favorite ingredent,chocolate and more chocolate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More