- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 T milk
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 cups cooked broccoli florets, chopped
- combine beaten eggs and milk
- add bacon and broccoli to mixture
- spray muffin tins with non stick spray
- pour in mixture
- bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- let cool, put in ziplock bags, and reheat as necessary for a quick breakfast!
Noteshubby is always needing something quick for breakfast and these are easy for him to grab heat and go
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More