- Cooking Time: 30 mins.
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 45 mins.
- 1 8 oz. Pkg. macaroni
- 1/3 stick real butter
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 3 TBLS flour
- 1 to 2 cups of milk
- 3/4 of a 16 oz. package of shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 teas. paprika
- 1 pkg. mozzarella cheese
- 1 small beef kielbasa sausage
- Boil the macaroni till tender set aside
- In a deep large pan add butter melt slowly on low heat, meanwhile mix three tablespoons flour into can of evaporated milk mix well add to butter in pan and whisk. Keep whisking as you add the one to two cups regular milk and cheese, whisk till smooth and creamy set off stove. Chop kielbasa in chunks and fry in pan till browned add to cheese mixture including grease. Drain macaroni and mix into cheese. Put in a oven proof dish 8x8 and bake at 450 degrees for 20 to 25 mins. Or until edges of cheese are brown around dish take out of oven. Top with Mozzarella cheese and put under a boiler till cheese melts take out and let sit just till bubbling stops serve.
NotesI am strange I dream recipes and remember them, and then go try them in the kitchen and they are great! I told my husband it is my grandmother talking to me in my sleep. My grandmother was the best cook she could throw together anything and it tasted like more! This recipe is not for the light hearted. It is packed with calories but also taste! I hope you all will try it and enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More