MUY SPICY CHIPOTLE DRESSING
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package silken-style firm tofu (in aseptic packaging, such as mori-nu)
- 3 individual chipotles in adobo (beware: these are very spicy! use fewer if less heat is desired.)
- juice of one fresh lime
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. salt
- freshly-ground black pepper
- add all ingredients into a food processor or blender. process until very smooth, scraping down the sides frequently. serve at room temperature.
- makes 1 cup, enough for four salads.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More