- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box stove top stuffing mix
- 1can chicken broth
- 1small onion chopped
- 1 stalk of celery chopped
- 1 stick margerine
- 1or2 cups cooked chicken or turkey finely chopped OR 1 lb ground beef well browned.
- sage or poultry seasoning (optional)
- Mix all ingredients, using enough water to make soupy.
- Bake at 350'F in greased casserole dish 1 hour or until top is crispy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More