- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box stove top stuffing mix
- 1can chicken broth
- 1small onion chopped
- 1 stalk of celery chopped
- 1 stick margerine
- 1or2 cups cooked chicken or turkey finely chopped OR 1 lb ground beef well browned.
- sage or poultry seasoning (optional)
- Mix all ingredients, using enough water to make soupy.
- Bake at 350'F in greased casserole dish 1 hour or until top is crispy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More