- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box stove top stuffing mix
- 1can chicken broth
- 1small onion chopped
- 1 stalk of celery chopped
- 1 stick margerine
- 1or2 cups cooked chicken or turkey finely chopped OR 1 lb ground beef well browned.
- sage or poultry seasoning (optional)
- Mix all ingredients, using enough water to make soupy.
- Bake at 350'F in greased casserole dish 1 hour or until top is crispy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More