- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box stove top stuffing mix
- 1can chicken broth
- 1small onion chopped
- 1 stalk of celery chopped
- 1 stick margerine
- 1or2 cups cooked chicken or turkey finely chopped OR 1 lb ground beef well browned.
- sage or poultry seasoning (optional)
- Mix all ingredients, using enough water to make soupy.
- Bake at 350'F in greased casserole dish 1 hour or until top is crispy.
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More