MY VERSION OF SALSA
my version of salsa
- Onion - large (I used a red and a white medium to give it colour and taste
- Tomato _ 3/4 med/large
- 1 can Medium size Pitted Olives (drained)
- 1 small can Corn - used about half of that can)
- Cilantro - couple of small handfuls (use to taste) - I grow it in a front door garden.
- Garlic - used about 3 tsp of the minced in olive oil kind, but you can use fresh
- Lime - squeezed a half small lime
- Salt - not much but to taste
- chips for dipping
In my small food processor I minced up, but not to fine, the onions, then tomatoes, then olives and cilantro and garlic.
Combined in a bowl.
Added the corn. mixed together gently. added the lime juice and salt.
Served with Tortilla White Corn Chips.
it was a hit including with my oldest daughter who doesn't normally eat stuff like this.
Suggestions - decrease the amount of olives and increase the tomato if you want.
The mix and match of items is entirely up to you.