- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time:
- 6 chicken breasts
- 6 tlb oil
- 1 cup minced onions
- 3/4 cups of minced peppers
- 4 minced cloves of garlic
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 large can of tomatoes
- 1 8oz can of sauce
- 1/2 lb of mushrooms
- 1/2 cup of red wine
- 2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup of all spice
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp leaf thyme
- Heat oil and fry chicken till brown.
- Add onion peppers, garlic celery and mushrooms, brown lightly.
- Add remaining ingredients, simmer uncovered. - 1 hour
- Serve chicken with sauce over it with either rice or pasta and french bread.
Notesmy grandmothers amazing cooking
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More