- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb of fresh(only) asparagus cut in 2 inch lengths (be careful to not use the ends which can be hard and stringy)
- 1 inion chopped
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 2 tbsp of flour
- 4 ups of chicken broth
- 1/2 cup of cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- saute onions and butter for 3 mins.
- Stir in flour and cook for a minute very low keep stirring.
- Add chicken broth slowly, and keep stirring.
- Add asparagus, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove and puree mixture until smooth.
- Add cream, salt and pepper and reheat.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean paste
Lamb Loin Chops with Mushroom Marsala SauceSee More