- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 to 4 tablespoons peanut butter, optional
- 3 cups oats, quick or old-fashioned
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place chocolate chips, peanut butter (if used), oats, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the margarine, milk, and sugar in a saucepan; bring to a rolling boil.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Combine the hot mixture with the oatmeal and chocolate chip mixture; stir well.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Social Cookbook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More