- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 to 4 tablespoons peanut butter, optional
- 3 cups oats, quick or old-fashioned
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place chocolate chips, peanut butter (if used), oats, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the margarine, milk, and sugar in a saucepan; bring to a rolling boil.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Combine the hot mixture with the oatmeal and chocolate chip mixture; stir well.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More