- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups black olives (preferably oil-cured)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 5 tablespoons capers, drained
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except the olive oil, in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until a thick paste forms. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and pulse several times to combine.
- With the motor running, slowly pour the olive oil through the feed tube until combined.
- Taste and add black pepper if desired.
- Note: The tapenade can be stored in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More