- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups black olives (preferably oil-cured)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 5 tablespoons capers, drained
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except the olive oil, in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until a thick paste forms. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and pulse several times to combine.
- With the motor running, slowly pour the olive oil through the feed tube until combined.
- Taste and add black pepper if desired.
- Note: The tapenade can be stored in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
MetroCooking DC 2013
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More