- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups black olives (preferably oil-cured)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 5 tablespoons capers, drained
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except the olive oil, in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until a thick paste forms. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and pulse several times to combine.
- With the motor running, slowly pour the olive oil through the feed tube until combined.
- Taste and add black pepper if desired.
- Note: The tapenade can be stored in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More