- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups black olives (preferably oil-cured)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 5 tablespoons capers, drained
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except the olive oil, in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until a thick paste forms. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and pulse several times to combine.
- With the motor running, slowly pour the olive oil through the feed tube until combined.
- Taste and add black pepper if desired.
- Note: The tapenade can be stored in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Recipes for Vitality
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More