- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups black olives (preferably oil-cured)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 5 tablespoons capers, drained
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except the olive oil, in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until a thick paste forms. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and pulse several times to combine.
- With the motor running, slowly pour the olive oil through the feed tube until combined.
- Taste and add black pepper if desired.
- Note: The tapenade can be stored in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More