- Cooking Time: 28
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 6
- 1 1/2 lbs small red potatoes
- 1 tbls (tablespoons) olive oil
- 4 tsp (teaspoons) minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp corse salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1.. preheat oven to 525*F. quarter potatoes and place in a large bowl. drizzle olive oil over potatoes and toss.
- 2.. sprinkle garlic, salt , paprika and pepper over potatoes;toss to coat well.
- 3.. line baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with veggie oil cooking spray arrange potatoes on baking sheet . roast for 20 mins stirring once or twice during cooking.
- 4.. raise heat to broil . broil until crisp watching closely not to over brown about 1 to 2 mins....
- goes great with cheeseburgers.............
- for breakfast heat up leftovers with cooked crumbled sausage and chopped red peppers serve with scrambled eggs......enjoy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More