- Cooking Time: 28
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 6
- 1 1/2 lbs small red potatoes
- 1 tbls (tablespoons) olive oil
- 4 tsp (teaspoons) minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp corse salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1.. preheat oven to 525*F. quarter potatoes and place in a large bowl. drizzle olive oil over potatoes and toss.
- 2.. sprinkle garlic, salt , paprika and pepper over potatoes;toss to coat well.
- 3.. line baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with veggie oil cooking spray arrange potatoes on baking sheet . roast for 20 mins stirring once or twice during cooking.
- 4.. raise heat to broil . broil until crisp watching closely not to over brown about 1 to 2 mins....
- goes great with cheeseburgers.............
- for breakfast heat up leftovers with cooked crumbled sausage and chopped red peppers serve with scrambled eggs......enjoy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Food Travels Through Italy
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More