- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: makes about 50
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 300g (2 cups) plain flour
- 40g (1/2 cup) grated parmesan
- 180g chilled butter, diced
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tsp iced water
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 50 small fresh continental parsley leaves
- preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- place the flour, Parmesan and butter into the bowl of a food processor and process until the mixture forms fine breadcrumbs. add the egg yolks, Dijon mustard and iced water and process until the mixture just forms a ball.
- remove the dough from the food processor and bring together with your hands. press the dough into a disc shape and wrap in plastic wrap. place in the fridge for 1 hour to chill.
- divide the dough into 2 equal portions. roll one portion out on a lightly floured surface to about 8mm thick. use a 3cm round cutter to cut out biscuits, then place on baking trays. repeat with remaining dough. gently press a parsley leaf into the top of each biscuit.
- bake in prehated oven for 12 minutes or until light golden and cooked through. remove from the oven and cool on the trays. store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More