- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lb. red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup small thin green beans
- 4 garlic cloves peeled and minced
- 1/2 Cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 Cup parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lb. fusilli or other pasta
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Put the tomato halves and string beans in a large baking dish and spread evenly.
- Combine the garlic, crumbs and grated parmesan, salt and pepper. Spoon evenly over the vegetables and dribble the olive oil over the top. Roast for 35 minutes.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Add pasta to the tomato mixture in the baking dish. Sprinkle the basil over the top and toss lightly. Serve immeadiately.
NotesThis one is easy and a big fave in my house. It's adapted from Seriously Simple by Diane Worthington.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
GAES PTO Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More