- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis one is easy and a big fave in my house. It's adapted from Seriously Simple by Diane Worthington.
- 1 1/2 lb. red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup small thin green beans
- 4 garlic cloves peeled and minced
- 1/2 Cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 Cup parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lb. fusilli or other pasta
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Put the tomato halves and string beans in a large baking dish and spread evenly.
- Combine the garlic, crumbs and grated parmesan, salt and pepper. Spoon evenly over the vegetables and dribble the olive oil over the top. Roast for 35 minutes.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Add pasta to the tomato mixture in the baking dish. Sprinkle the basil over the top and toss lightly. Serve immeadiately.