- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 package cream cheese (softened in microwave)
- * 3/4 - 1 cup splenda
- * 1 cup low carb soynut butter (or peanut butter) *creamy or chunky*
- * 1 tbl clear imitation vanilla (because its sugar free, regular imitaion isn't)
- * 1 bag hersheys sugar free baking chips
- *1 stick wax (find it in the baking isle)
- mix (softened) cream cheese and splenda till creamy
- mix in the vanilla to cream cheese mixture
- add peanut (soynut) butter and mix well (will become a dense fluff)
- put in fridge to get firm
- melt chocolate and parafin wax(u can either use double boiler, or microwave) i would suggest a double boiler since it keeps the chocolate melted.
- roll peanut butter into desired ball sizes sticking toothpicks through centers
- dip into chocolate and place onto backing sheet lined with parchment paper.
- keep in fridge till ready to serve
Notesme and my husband had the recipe handed down to us from his mom. this is my husbands FAV christmas treat. we just switched it up a little because he was on atkins and i'm allergic to nuts
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
A Falcon Feast
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More