PEANUT BUTTER (LOW CARB SOYNUT BUTTER) BALLS
peanut Butter (low carb soynut Butter) balls
- * 1 package cream cheese (softened in microwave)
- * 3/4 - 1 cup splenda
- * 1 cup low carb soynut butter (or peanut butter) *creamy or chunky*
- * 1 tbl clear imitation vanilla (because its sugar free, regular imitaion isn't)
- * 1 bag hersheys sugar free baking chips
- *1 stick wax (find it in the baking isle)
mix (softened) cream cheese and splenda till creamy
mix in the vanilla to cream cheese mixture
add peanut (soynut) butter and mix well (will become a dense fluff)
put in fridge to get firm
melt chocolate and parafin wax(u can either use double boiler, or microwave) i would suggest a double boiler since it keeps the chocolate melted.
roll peanut butter into desired ball sizes sticking toothpicks through centers
dip into chocolate and place onto backing sheet lined with parchment paper.
keep in fridge till ready to serve