- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: makes about 50
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 125g butter
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup self rasing flour
- 3/4 cup roast unsalted peanut, toasted
- 1) Preheat the oven to moderate 180oC. lightly grease oven trays.
- 2) Beat the butter, peanut butter, sugar and egg in a small bowl with an electric mixer until well combined. transfer the mixture to a large bowl and stir in the remaining ingrediants.
- 3) Roll heaped teaspoon of mixture into balls and place about 3cm apart on prepared trays. press lightly with a fork.
- 4) bake in a moderate oven for about 12 minutes of until browned lightly. loosen biscuits and cool on trays.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More