- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: makes about 50
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 125g butter
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup self rasing flour
- 3/4 cup roast unsalted peanut, toasted
- 1) Preheat the oven to moderate 180oC. lightly grease oven trays.
- 2) Beat the butter, peanut butter, sugar and egg in a small bowl with an electric mixer until well combined. transfer the mixture to a large bowl and stir in the remaining ingrediants.
- 3) Roll heaped teaspoon of mixture into balls and place about 3cm apart on prepared trays. press lightly with a fork.
- 4) bake in a moderate oven for about 12 minutes of until browned lightly. loosen biscuits and cool on trays.
The Help Cookbook: Food and Friendship
Food Travels Through Italy
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More