- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups of bisquick mix
- 2 tbls vegetable oil
- 1/2-2/3 cup water
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb mild or hot [depends on personal taste] sausage
- italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- 1 24 oz can or jar spaghetti sauce
- black olives sliced
- sliced mushrooms
- onions [optional]
- peppers [optional]
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese.
- sliced pepperoni
- mix crust ingredients well and roll into large enough shape to cover pizza pan. I use an 18 inch pan. precook about 5-10 mins.
- Brown all topping ingredients together andset aside.
- spread sauce evenly over slightly browned crust.
- add meat mixture then the rest of the toppings sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top and bake at 359 degrees for about 20 mins
NotesI make this pizza all of the time,my dh and bil love it. He told me tonight that I should open a restaurant and sell them.
You have to eat this with a fork because there is so much topping on it.
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More