PERFECT SALAD GREEN: KALE AVOCADO SALAD
perfect salad green: Kale Avocado Salad
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- 2 cups torn green kale
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 2 tbsp currants
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
1. Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Tear kale into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl. Using your hands, gently massage the chopped avocado into the kale until well coated.
3. Add carrots, raisins, and sunflower seeds to the kale and avocado. Mix to combine. Drizzle salad with dressing. enjoy.
Website Credit: http://www.laurelonhealthfood.com/2007/08/14-foods-that-lower-cholesterol/