- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1- 14oz.can artichoke hearts, drained and
- 1/2 - 5oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/2c sour cream
- 1/4c mayonnaise
- 1/4c cream cheese
- 1/4c grated Romano cheese
- 1/4tsp minced garlic
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2. In a small baking dish, mix together artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, Romano cheese, and garlic. Cover dish.
- 3. Bake until heated through and bubbly, about 25 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips or slices of toasted French bread
NotesAppetizers / Dips
Our friends and family love this dish, they always as for it when we have get together or parties.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More