PINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP
- Cooking Time: 25
- 1- 14oz.can artichoke hearts, drained and
- 1/2 - 5oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/2c sour cream
- 1/4c mayonnaise
- 1/4c cream cheese
- 1/4c grated Romano cheese
- 1/4tsp minced garlic
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a small baking dish, mix together artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, Romano cheese, and garlic. Cover dish.
3. Bake until heated through and bubbly, about 25 minutes.
Serve with tortilla chips or slices of toasted French bread
Our friends and family love this dish, they always as for it when we have get together or parties.