Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
Bread flour 1000g
Yeast (FRESH) 9g
Olive Oil 35g
1. Mix the dough to full development.
2. Let the dough rest for one hour.
3. Divide into desired weight, and shape the dough pieces round.
( We weight the pita bread into 2 1/2 oz in class)
4. Store the dough overnight in the refrigerator so that the dough can relax.
5. Or let dough let dough relax for just an hour in the refrigerator.
6. Roll the dough out on a well floured surface (table). Also make sure that
you use enough flour on top of the pita dough, so that it does not stick
to the rolling pin.
7. Brush the excess flour of from both sides of the pita bread.
8. Bake the dough on a hot pizza stone.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Cracker/Flatbread