- Cooking Time: 60 min
- Servings: aprox 6 serving
- Preparation Time: aprox 15 min
- 1/2 pound of minced beef (ground beef)
- 1/2 cup of uncooked long grain rice (instant rice is ok)
- 1 can of condenced soup. one can of water
- salt, pepper, to taste. (I added basel, oregano, clove of garlic, and white onyon finely chopped
- combine ground beef (minced beef) with uncooked rice and spices
- simmer on stove top for 1 hour.
- Let cool, and serve with pasta, as a entray with potatos and vegetables.
Notesthe recipie came from a cook-book that is over 70 years old handed down to my wife by her mother. While thumbing trough it for ideas for dinner one night I had found a rather quck and easy recepie, that my son enjoyed