- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (1 1/2 - 2 pound)pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tblspn brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tspn of grated ginger (or a pinch of powdered ginger)
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- Combine marinade ingredients and whisk together. Pour over pork tenderloin in a plastic bag to marinate overnight OR pour over pork tenderloin in small roasting pan and cook in oven immediately.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and bake for 45 minutes or until meat is 145 degrees F.
- Allow to rest 10 minutes before slicing on an angle. Drizzle the pan juices onto each piece of meat.
NotesI got this recipe from the food network from Paula Deen but she uses green onions, where as I use shallots.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More