- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI got this recipe from the food network from Paula Deen but she uses green onions, where as I use shallots.
- 1 (1 1/2 - 2 pound)pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tblspn brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tspn of grated ginger (or a pinch of powdered ginger)
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- Combine marinade ingredients and whisk together. Pour over pork tenderloin in a plastic bag to marinate overnight OR pour over pork tenderloin in small roasting pan and cook in oven immediately.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and bake for 45 minutes or until meat is 145 degrees F.
- Allow to rest 10 minutes before slicing on an angle. Drizzle the pan juices onto each piece of meat.