- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix
- 1/2-1 lb. Bacon
- 2 c. Mixed Shredded Cheese
- Arrange chicken breasts at bottom of casserole dish. Sprinkle dressing
- packet on top. Lay bacon across to cover all and top with cheese. Bake
- covered at 350 for 45 min. Remove foil and bake open for an additional 15
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Bueno Foods' Green Chile Chicken Stew
Tex Mex Potato LatkesSee More