- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup nonfat process cream cheese
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons no-sugar-added all fruit seedless raspberry spread, melted
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons vanilla wafer cookie crumbs(about 10 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons frozen reduced- calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 1) add the first 3 ingredients in a food processor bowl and process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl once; set mixture aside.
- 2)combine raspberry spread and raspberries, and stir gently. spoon 1/4 cup raspberry mixture into each of 2 (8 oz.) parfait glasses. top each with 2 tablespoons ricotta mixture, 3 tablespoons cookie crumbs, 2 tablespoons ricotta mixture, and 1/4 cup raspberry mixture, and 1 tablesppon whipped topping. chill parfaits at least 2 hours before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More