RASPBERRY SHERBET PUNCH
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 liters 7up
- half pint of raspberry sherbet
- 2 or more big bottles of hawaiian punch
- 2 liters or more of 7up and 2 or more big bottles of hawaiian punch and a half pint or more of raspberry sherbet.
- Then you mix the 7up and hawaiian punch together in a huge punch bowl.
- Then you put the raspberry sherbet on top of it and chill and then serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Foodie BabySee More
Chicken LinguineSee More