- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 liters 7up
- half pint of raspberry sherbet
- 2 or more big bottles of hawaiian punch
- 2 liters or more of 7up and 2 or more big bottles of hawaiian punch and a half pint or more of raspberry sherbet.
- Then you mix the 7up and hawaiian punch together in a huge punch bowl.
- Then you put the raspberry sherbet on top of it and chill and then serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More