- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 liters 7up
- half pint of raspberry sherbet
- 2 or more big bottles of hawaiian punch
- 2 liters or more of 7up and 2 or more big bottles of hawaiian punch and a half pint or more of raspberry sherbet.
- Then you mix the 7up and hawaiian punch together in a huge punch bowl.
- Then you put the raspberry sherbet on top of it and chill and then serve.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Salade asiatique aux rabioles à la sauce thaïe
Pumpkin Chip Cupcakes
Breakfast CalzonesSee More