- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 400gm seedless watermelon
- 250gm strawberries
- 250gm blueberries
- one cup sugar
- one cup water
- 10 or more mint leaves plus a few extra for garnish
- Place water, sugar and mint in a pan and slowly bring to boil. Simmer for five minutes, remove mint and leave to cool.
- Dice fruit up into bite size pieces and pour the mint syrup over top add chopped mint leaves for garnish.
- Cool for one hour before serving.
- This is so yummy after a big meal and can be made several hours ahead if needed.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More