- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 400gm seedless watermelon
- 250gm strawberries
- 250gm blueberries
- one cup sugar
- one cup water
- 10 or more mint leaves plus a few extra for garnish
- Place water, sugar and mint in a pan and slowly bring to boil. Simmer for five minutes, remove mint and leave to cool.
- Dice fruit up into bite size pieces and pour the mint syrup over top add chopped mint leaves for garnish.
- Cool for one hour before serving.
- This is so yummy after a big meal and can be made several hours ahead if needed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Italy or BustSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More