- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 400gm seedless watermelon
- 250gm strawberries
- 250gm blueberries
- one cup sugar
- one cup water
- 10 or more mint leaves plus a few extra for garnish
- Place water, sugar and mint in a pan and slowly bring to boil. Simmer for five minutes, remove mint and leave to cool.
- Dice fruit up into bite size pieces and pour the mint syrup over top add chopped mint leaves for garnish.
- Cool for one hour before serving.
- This is so yummy after a big meal and can be made several hours ahead if needed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More