- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 400ml
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large red capsicums
- 1 large onions, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh green ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Remove seeds and core from capsicums, then cut in halves. place under a hot in grill until skin blisters and blackens. Wrap individually in cling wrap and leave for several minutes to sweat. Unwrap peel off skin and chop the flesh.
- Combine capsicum and remaining ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and slowly for 40 minutes. Puree. Bring back to the boil and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Pour into sterilised jars and seal immediately. Store in a cool, dry and dark place for up to 1 year.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More