- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 (6-7 in.) flour tortillas
- 4 oz. Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup peach preserves
- 1 c. 4 oz. shreded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 c. packed fresh spinach leaves
- 3 oz. thinly sliced regular or smoked turkey breast
- 1. Spread each tortilla evenly with 1 oz. Neufchatel cheese; cover with thin layer of preserves. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 1. Arrange spinach leaves and turkey over cheddar cheese. Roll up tortillas; trim ends. cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3. Cut "rollers" crosswise in half or diagnally into 1-inch pieces. Mks. 4 servings
- Sassy Salsa Rollers: Omit preserves & Spinach leaves. Use salsa & shredded iceburg lettuce.
- Ham'n' Apple Rollers: Omit preserves, spinach; Use lean ham slices instead of turkey. Top cheddar cheese with about 2 tbsp. finely chopped apples and 1 or 2 ham slices; roll up. Etc.
NotesRecipe from my grandaughter's cookbook: Just For Kids
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More