ROCK ' N ' ROLLERS
- Servings: 4
- 4 (6-7 in.) flour tortillas
- 4 oz. Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup peach preserves
- 1 c. 4 oz. shreded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 c. packed fresh spinach leaves
- 3 oz. thinly sliced regular or smoked turkey breast
1. Spread each tortilla evenly with 1 oz. Neufchatel cheese; cover with thin layer of preserves. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
1. Arrange spinach leaves and turkey over cheddar cheese. Roll up tortillas; trim ends. cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Cut "rollers" crosswise in half or diagnally into 1-inch pieces. Mks. 4 servings
Sassy Salsa Rollers: Omit preserves & Spinach leaves. Use salsa & shredded iceburg lettuce.
Ham'n' Apple Rollers: Omit preserves, spinach; Use lean ham slices instead of turkey. Top cheddar cheese with about 2 tbsp. finely chopped apples and 1 or 2 ham slices; roll up. Etc.