- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 (6-7 in.) flour tortillas
- 4 oz. Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup peach preserves
- 1 c. 4 oz. shreded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 c. packed fresh spinach leaves
- 3 oz. thinly sliced regular or smoked turkey breast
- 1. Spread each tortilla evenly with 1 oz. Neufchatel cheese; cover with thin layer of preserves. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 1. Arrange spinach leaves and turkey over cheddar cheese. Roll up tortillas; trim ends. cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3. Cut "rollers" crosswise in half or diagnally into 1-inch pieces. Mks. 4 servings
- Sassy Salsa Rollers: Omit preserves & Spinach leaves. Use salsa & shredded iceburg lettuce.
- Ham'n' Apple Rollers: Omit preserves, spinach; Use lean ham slices instead of turkey. Top cheddar cheese with about 2 tbsp. finely chopped apples and 1 or 2 ham slices; roll up. Etc.
NotesRecipe from my grandaughter's cookbook: Just For Kids
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More