- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pk of sugar free lemon Jello
- 1 cup hot water
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 T vanilla
- 2 cups sugar free cool whip
- Mix 1 sm. pack of sugar free lemon Jell-O with 1 cup hot water-dissolve
- Put this in freezer long enough to cool off but not jell! Maybe 5-10 minutes
- In separate bowl blend 8oz fat free cream cheese with 1TBS vanilla, Blend til creamy
- Then blend jello mixture with creamcheese
- Fold in 2 cups of cool whip s/f, Don't use mixer, Just Fold it in
- Place it all in a ready made s/fgram cracker crust, put in icebox for 4 hours
- Or instead of a ready made crust I just crush or sift gramcrackers into the botton of a pie pan. No butter just place mixture on top of gramcrackers! I have also crushed
- wafer cookies as a crust! When makin it for a group I double this and put it into a oblong cake pan. Its pretty to sift a little gramcrackers on top of it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More