- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 pounds of Atlantic Fresh Salmon
- 1 tablespoon of brown mustard (Guldons)
- 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 whole onion
- Rinse salmon
- Chop onion
- Mix onion, mustard, and olive oil in bowl and stir well
- Place salmon in baking pan. If you have a raised grill (1/4" or so), use this to lay salmon on
- Coat salmon with onions, mustard, and olive oil
- Put broil on high and place oven rack near top. Place salmon inside. Let broil for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, check salmon. Let salmon cook for up to another 2 minutes, or until flaky.
- Serve with tossed salad or pasta dish.
NotesDelicious salmon dish, topped with olive oil, brown mustard, and chopped onion. Easy and quick to make, and melts in your mouth.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More