- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryDelicious salmon dish, topped with olive oil, brown mustard, and chopped onion. Easy and quick to make, and melts in your mouth.
- 3 pounds of Atlantic Fresh Salmon
- 1 tablespoon of brown mustard (Guldons)
- 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 whole onion
- Rinse salmon
- Chop onion
- Mix onion, mustard, and olive oil in bowl and stir well
- Place salmon in baking pan. If you have a raised grill (1/4" or so), use this to lay salmon on
- Coat salmon with onions, mustard, and olive oil
- Put broil on high and place oven rack near top. Place salmon inside. Let broil for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, check salmon. Let salmon cook for up to another 2 minutes, or until flaky.
- Serve with tossed salad or pasta dish.