- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 pounds of Atlantic Fresh Salmon
- 1 tablespoon of brown mustard (Guldons)
- 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 whole onion
- Rinse salmon
- Chop onion
- Mix onion, mustard, and olive oil in bowl and stir well
- Place salmon in baking pan. If you have a raised grill (1/4" or so), use this to lay salmon on
- Coat salmon with onions, mustard, and olive oil
- Put broil on high and place oven rack near top. Place salmon inside. Let broil for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, check salmon. Let salmon cook for up to another 2 minutes, or until flaky.
- Serve with tossed salad or pasta dish.
NotesDelicious salmon dish, topped with olive oil, brown mustard, and chopped onion. Easy and quick to make, and melts in your mouth.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More