- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 can (15 1/2 ounce) drained salmon
- * 1 cup cereal (corn or wheat flakes or crackers)whole grain
- * 2 large eggs - lightly beaten
- * 1/2 cup 1% milk
- * 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- * Pinch cayenne pepper
- * 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- * Cooking Spray
- 1. Use a fork or clean fingers to flake salmon until very fine.
- 2. Crumble cereal or crackers into crumbs.
- 3. Add eggs, milk, spices, and cereal or cracker crumbs to salmon.
- 4. Mix thoroughly. Shape into 9 patties.
- 5. Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, carefully brown both the sides until patty is thoroughly cooked.
- Nutrition Information:
- Calories: 120
- Protein: 13g
- Carbs: 5 g
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Sodium: 350 mg
- Fiber: 0 g
- Serving Size is 1 patty, but I always eat 1 1/2 or 2
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More