- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 can (15 1/2 ounce) drained salmon
- * 1 cup cereal (corn or wheat flakes or crackers)whole grain
- * 2 large eggs - lightly beaten
- * 1/2 cup 1% milk
- * 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- * Pinch cayenne pepper
- * 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- * Cooking Spray
- 1. Use a fork or clean fingers to flake salmon until very fine.
- 2. Crumble cereal or crackers into crumbs.
- 3. Add eggs, milk, spices, and cereal or cracker crumbs to salmon.
- 4. Mix thoroughly. Shape into 9 patties.
- 5. Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, carefully brown both the sides until patty is thoroughly cooked.
- Nutrition Information:
- Calories: 120
- Protein: 13g
- Carbs: 5 g
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Sodium: 350 mg
- Fiber: 0 g
- Serving Size is 1 patty, but I always eat 1 1/2 or 2
MidLife Road Trip's
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More