* 1 can (15 1/2 ounce) drained salmon
* 1 cup cereal (corn or wheat flakes or crackers)whole grain
* 2 large eggs - lightly beaten
* 1/2 cup 1% milk
* 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
* Pinch cayenne pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* Cooking Spray
1. Use a fork or clean fingers to flake salmon until very fine.
2. Crumble cereal or crackers into crumbs.
3. Add eggs, milk, spices, and cereal or cracker crumbs to salmon.
4. Mix thoroughly. Shape into 9 patties.
5. Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, carefully brown both the sides until patty is thoroughly cooked.
Carbs: 5 g
Fat: 5 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Sodium: 350 mg
Fiber: 0 g
Serving Size is 1 patty, but I always eat 1 1/2 or 2