- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 9-12
- Preparation Time: 7-10
- 3/4 cup butter
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate (60 percent cacao), finely chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons gluten free all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
- 20 caramels, quartered
- Coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- melt the butter in a medium bowl over a saucepan on medium high heat add in bittersweet chocolate stir with wooden spoon till chocolate is mostly melted stir well and set aside
- Beat the eggs, sugar, and salt on high speed with a standing or electric mixer for 3 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Stir in the vanilla. Stir in the chocolate mixture, flour, and cocoa powder. Fold in caramels.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan, and bake for 24 minutes, or until the edges are done and the middle is just set. Sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Yield: 9 to 12 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
MidLife Road Trip's
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More