- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 large eggs, cracked open
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 125g/4oz caster sugar
- 125g/4oz soft margarine
- 125g/4oz self-raising flour
- Heat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and beat them together till the mixture is smooth.
- put paper cupcake cases on a baking tray or tin and half fill each case with cake mix.
- Cook the cupcakes for about 20 minutes.
- Once they're done, take them out of the oven and let them cool down.
- Once they are cool you can decorate them as you wish.
NotesI have used this on many occasions when I have had my little sister or brothers or one of my cousins to amuse. It's quick easy and tasty. doesn't make the best cupcakes in the world but not the worst either. Just quick and simple yeah.