- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI found this recipe on the Campbell's website and you can serve it over rice if that floats your boat.
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. ground dried sage leaves
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. butter OR margarine
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 cups hot cooked rice (if you want-I honestly hate rice!)
- MIX flour, sage and thyme. Coat chicken with flour mixture.
- HEAT butter in skillet. Add chicken and cook 15 min. or until done. Remove and keep warm.
- ADD soup and water. Heat through. Serve over chicken with rice