- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. ground dried sage leaves
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. butter OR margarine
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 cups hot cooked rice (if you want-I honestly hate rice!)
- MIX flour, sage and thyme. Coat chicken with flour mixture.
- HEAT butter in skillet. Add chicken and cook 15 min. or until done. Remove and keep warm.
- ADD soup and water. Heat through. Serve over chicken with rice
NotesI found this recipe on the Campbell's website and you can serve it over rice if that floats your boat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Austin Personal Training Recipes
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More