- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. ground dried sage leaves
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. butter OR margarine
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 cups hot cooked rice (if you want-I honestly hate rice!)
- MIX flour, sage and thyme. Coat chicken with flour mixture.
- HEAT butter in skillet. Add chicken and cook 15 min. or until done. Remove and keep warm.
- ADD soup and water. Heat through. Serve over chicken with rice
NotesI found this recipe on the Campbell's website and you can serve it over rice if that floats your boat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
50 Shades of Taste
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More