- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: varies
- Preparation Time: 10
- 9 graham crackers, broken into small pieces
- 1 package large marshmallows
- 2 packages semi sweet chocolate chips
- Over double boiler, melt 1 bag chocolate chips
- dip marshmallow into chocolate with fork, working quickly to cover evenly
- dip marshmallow halfway into graham cracker pieces then set on cookie sheet to cool
- Repeat with all marshmallows or until graham cracker pieces run out
- Once cool, melt 2nd bag of chocolate chips, and now, dip entire marshmallow into chocolate, using fork to make sure side with graham crackers is facing down
- Let cool, and enjoy!
NotesI love smores - and wanted to come up with a way to enjoy the flavor of them without having to go through all the work, all the time - these will keep for a few weeks - if my willpower holds out that long!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More