- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- • 1 cup chickpeas
- • 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- • 2 eggs or 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flax mixed with 6 tbsp water
- • 1/2 cup almond butter
- • 3 tbsp coconut oil
- • 1 tsp vanilla extract
- • 1 and 1/4 cup almond flour
- • 1/4 and 2 tbsp coconut flour
- • 4 tbsp stevia powder
- • 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- • 2 tsp baking powder
- • 1/4 tsp sea salt
- • 1/4 cup chocolate chips or chunks
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 2. In a blender, combine the first 6 ingredients until smooth.
- 2. Meanwhile, mix the almond flour, coconut flour, stevia, baking powder, and sea salt to combine.
- 3. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients, and stir to combine.
- 4. Finish by folding in chocolate chips or chunks.
- 5. Bake for 15 minutes.
NotesSoft baked, almond-butter filled, chocolate chip cookies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More