SOUTH CAROLINA BBQ PORK SLIDERS
- Cooking Time: 8-10 hours
- Servings: 24 mini sandwiches
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 slow cooker liner(such a reynolds) makes clean up a snap
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbl. each paprika and dried minced onion
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt free chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp allspice(optional)
- 4 lb. bone in pork sholder roast
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 24 small dinner rolls,split
1. line a 4 quart slow cooker with liner.mix 1 tbl of brown sugar ,the paprika,minced onion,chili powder .salt,garlic powder and allspice.sprinkle 1 tbl in slow cooker and rub rest over pork.add vinigar and remaining brown sugar to slow cooker.stir to mix add pork.
2. Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours until pork is fork tender.remove to cutting board and pull into shreds.return to slow cooker and add scalions toss to coat.
3. put about 1/4 cup of mixture onto the bottom of each bun .Top with bun tops.