- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 10 0z frozen corn
- 1 chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 roma tomatoes peeled and chopped
- 1 can black beans drained
- 1 clove of garlic chopped
- 1 t. ancho chili powder
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 t. cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients but chicken. Place one chicken breast on a square of parchment paper twice the size of the chicken breast. Top with vegetable spice mixture. Fold in half and seal edges of parchment by folding starting at the corner and continue to fold until the edges are sealed. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 mintues. Serve individual parchment potions to be opened at the table.
NotesI was experimenting with easy, nutrituous meals that could be made after work.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce