- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles, broken in half, cooked and drained
- 3-4 red potatoes, skin on boiled and cubed
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie cooked chicken breast
- 1 carrot, scrubbed and shredded
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 c best foods mayo
- 1 T dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- combine all ingredients, mix well.
- cover and refrigerate overnight
NotesAnother family potluck favorite - I feel kind of like I am opening up the family vault!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More