- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: varies greatly
- Preparation Time: 20
BackstoryMy mom loves having people over to her house, and these are great little finger foods for a crowd. As with almost every recipe I make, I change them to suit my taste, they usually have green onion in it - which I don't like - but you can add it back in if it suits your taste.
- 1 package flour tortillas regular size
- 12 oz whipped cream cheese
- dash garlic Tabasco sauce
- 1 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped olives - drained
- 4 oz can mild ortega diced green chiles - drained
- mix all ingredients together well
- Spread on individual tortillas
- roll tortillas tightly, wrap with saran wrap and refrigerate overnight
- cut off ends, and cut into 1" slices.
- Arrange as you wish, and serve :)