SPICY TORTILLA PINWHEELS
spicy tortilla pinwheels
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: varies greatly
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 package flour tortillas regular size
- 12 oz whipped cream cheese
- dash garlic Tabasco sauce
- 1 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped olives - drained
- 4 oz can mild ortega diced green chiles - drained
mix all ingredients together well
Spread on individual tortillas
roll tortillas tightly, wrap with saran wrap and refrigerate overnight
cut off ends, and cut into 1" slices.
Arrange as you wish, and serve :)
My mom loves having people over to her house, and these are great little finger foods for a crowd. As with almost every recipe I make, I change them to suit my taste, they usually have green onion in it - which I don't like - but you can add it back in if it suits your taste.
No Reviews at this time.
Author: my mom