- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 frozen chopped spinach
- 1 pack knorr vegetable soup
- 1 can 8 oz water chestnuts, chop up
- 3 chopped scallions
- Cook spinach drain and squeeze water out.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix and chill for at least an hour.
- hallow out pumpernickel bread and rip into pieces.
- add dip into the middle of bread and serve.
Short & Sweet
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More