- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 frozen chopped spinach
- 1 pack knorr vegetable soup
- 1 can 8 oz water chestnuts, chop up
- 3 chopped scallions
- Cook spinach drain and squeeze water out.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix and chill for at least an hour.
- hallow out pumpernickel bread and rip into pieces.
- add dip into the middle of bread and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Simple Homemade Favorites
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More