- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 frozen chopped spinach
- 1 pack knorr vegetable soup
- 1 can 8 oz water chestnuts, chop up
- 3 chopped scallions
- Cook spinach drain and squeeze water out.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix and chill for at least an hour.
- hallow out pumpernickel bread and rip into pieces.
- add dip into the middle of bread and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More