- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 frozen chopped spinach
- 1 pack knorr vegetable soup
- 1 can 8 oz water chestnuts, chop up
- 3 chopped scallions
- Cook spinach drain and squeeze water out.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix and chill for at least an hour.
- hallow out pumpernickel bread and rip into pieces.
- add dip into the middle of bread and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More