- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon SPLENDA OR 2 TSP BROWN SUGAR SPLENDA
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 6 small dried red chilies
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried red chilies
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch, dissolved in water
- 1/4 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
- I prefer less heat and more ginger.
- I use about 1 1/2 pounds of chicken, cut in strips and pan fry in olive oil til golden brown.
- Pour sauce over the chicken.
- I also use this as a dip for baked veggie lumpia.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More