- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon SPLENDA OR 2 TSP BROWN SUGAR SPLENDA
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 6 small dried red chilies
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried red chilies
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch, dissolved in water
- 1/4 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
- I prefer less heat and more ginger.
- I use about 1 1/2 pounds of chicken, cut in strips and pan fry in olive oil til golden brown.
- Pour sauce over the chicken.
- I also use this as a dip for baked veggie lumpia.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Delightful DessertsSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More