- Cooking Time: 2 minutes
- Servings: 8 generous servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- ready made pound cake (buy ahead of time keep on shelf)
- can of Ocean Spray cranberry sauce-divided in 1/4 and 3/4 parts
- 1- 8oz cream cheese(Philadelphia)
- 3 oz of sour cream
- melted 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- parchment paper
- in microwave dish place cream cheese heat 10-20- seconds til smooth add
- sour cream and blend well. Stir in the 3/4 cranberry sauce (jelled or canned berries)
- mixture will be marbled. Place cake on large square of Renold's Parchment Paper, slice cake horizontally in two, fill with 1/2 mixture, melt chocolate in small micro waveable dish and drizzle over this layer, top with second 1/2 of cake and with second 1/2 of mixture drizzle chocolate over this and
- heat the remaining 1/4 sauce to melt and pour over a slice that has been cut and placed on everyones plate. ENJOY and have fun.
NotesI love cranberry sauce but a can can last too long as a side dish, but whipped into a desert can make it disappear quickly.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Cole Family Cookbook 2015See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More