- Cooking Time: 2 minutes
- Servings: 8 generous servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- ready made pound cake (buy ahead of time keep on shelf)
- can of Ocean Spray cranberry sauce-divided in 1/4 and 3/4 parts
- 1- 8oz cream cheese(Philadelphia)
- 3 oz of sour cream
- melted 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- parchment paper
- in microwave dish place cream cheese heat 10-20- seconds til smooth add
- sour cream and blend well. Stir in the 3/4 cranberry sauce (jelled or canned berries)
- mixture will be marbled. Place cake on large square of Renold's Parchment Paper, slice cake horizontally in two, fill with 1/2 mixture, melt chocolate in small micro waveable dish and drizzle over this layer, top with second 1/2 of cake and with second 1/2 of mixture drizzle chocolate over this and
- heat the remaining 1/4 sauce to melt and pour over a slice that has been cut and placed on everyones plate. ENJOY and have fun.
NotesI love cranberry sauce but a can can last too long as a side dish, but whipped into a desert can make it disappear quickly.