- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: 1 miute
- 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- sandwich-sized Ziploc baggie
- Put sugar in baggie; add cinnamon and seal baggie.
- Knead and shake baggie until mixture is well mixed (completely brown).
- Pour mixture into sifter for use.
NotesThis is the perfectly proportioned cinnamon sugar mix for things like cinnamon toast, cinnamon ice cream, etc. Just the right balance of sugar and cinnamon!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More