- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: 1 miute
- 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- sandwich-sized Ziploc baggie
- Put sugar in baggie; add cinnamon and seal baggie.
- Knead and shake baggie until mixture is well mixed (completely brown).
- Pour mixture into sifter for use.
NotesThis is the perfectly proportioned cinnamon sugar mix for things like cinnamon toast, cinnamon ice cream, etc. Just the right balance of sugar and cinnamon!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Baked Chicken Reuben
turkey and sweet potato hash
Cheddar Baked Potato SlicesSee More