- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: 1 miute
- 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- sandwich-sized Ziploc baggie
- Put sugar in baggie; add cinnamon and seal baggie.
- Knead and shake baggie until mixture is well mixed (completely brown).
- Pour mixture into sifter for use.
NotesThis is the perfectly proportioned cinnamon sugar mix for things like cinnamon toast, cinnamon ice cream, etc. Just the right balance of sugar and cinnamon!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More