- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 -30 minutes
- 2 cups instant coffee (dissolve about 2 tbsp coffee in 2 cups warm water)
- 1/2 cup marsala
- 2 eggs, separated
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup cream, whipped
- 300g savoiardi biscuits
- 2 tbsp extra cocoa
- 50g dark chocolate, grated
- Put the coffee and marsala together in a large shallow dish and place on one side. Beat the egg yolks and sugar until thick and pale. Add mascarpone and beat until combine. fold through the whipped cream. Beat the egg white until stiff peaks form then fold through the cream.
- One at a time, quickly dip half the biscuits into the coffee mixture and then arrange over the base oof a 22cm springform tin that is lined with baking paper. top with half the mascarpone mixture. Dust with half the cocoa and half the grated chocolate.
- Dip the remaining biscuits into the coffee mixture and arrange over the top, follow with the remaining mascarpone mix and finish with a light dusting of cocoa and grated chocolate. Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More