- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 can of College Inn chicken or beef broth ( i prefer chicken)
- 19 oz of frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) stewed tomatoes, undrained cut into pieces.
- grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large sauce pan over med-high heat cook garlic in butter for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add broth and tortellini.
- Heat to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes longer or until tortellini is cooked.
- Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
- If refrigerated tortellini will soak up broth so add another half or whole can.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More