- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 can of College Inn chicken or beef broth ( i prefer chicken)
- 19 oz of frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) stewed tomatoes, undrained cut into pieces.
- grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large sauce pan over med-high heat cook garlic in butter for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add broth and tortellini.
- Heat to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes longer or until tortellini is cooked.
- Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
- If refrigerated tortellini will soak up broth so add another half or whole can.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Simple Homemade Favorites
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More