- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 can of College Inn chicken or beef broth ( i prefer chicken)
- 19 oz of frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) stewed tomatoes, undrained cut into pieces.
- grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large sauce pan over med-high heat cook garlic in butter for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add broth and tortellini.
- Heat to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes longer or until tortellini is cooked.
- Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
- If refrigerated tortellini will soak up broth so add another half or whole can.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More