- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 can of College Inn chicken or beef broth ( i prefer chicken)
- 19 oz of frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) stewed tomatoes, undrained cut into pieces.
- grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large sauce pan over med-high heat cook garlic in butter for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add broth and tortellini.
- Heat to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes longer or until tortellini is cooked.
- Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
- If refrigerated tortellini will soak up broth so add another half or whole can.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More